Hoffman Estates’ Most Reliable Heating and Cooling Repair Service
Energy-Efficient HVAC in Hoffman Estates, Il
Are you tired of getting sticker shock whenever you look at your utility bills? When heating and cooling equipment isn’t efficient, it can make those bills go through the roof. Knights HVAC and Knights Electrical Heating Cooling are the local experts on energy-efficient HVAC in Hoffman Estates. We can help you slash your energy costs with:
- Routine Maintenance – Sign up for our Ultimate Service Agreement, or USA, to enjoy free tune-ups, discounts on repairs and more. Most importantly, this plan will ensure that your equipment is maintained properly from one year to the next, which will help it to remain efficient for a long time to come.
- ENERGY STAR Equipment – At a certain point, there is no way to increase the efficiency of old HVAC equipment. That’s when it’s time to upgrade to something better and we can help. We’ll present you with a selection of affordable, energy-efficient options, and our team will install your new system in a way that ensures ongoing efficiency and comfort.
HVAC Repair & Maintenance:
- Hoffman Estates, IL Rooftop Unit Repair, Maintenance and Replacement
- Hoffman Estates, IL Furnace Repair, Maintenance and Replacement
- Hoffman Estates, IL Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance and Replacement
- Hoffman Estates, IL Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance and Replacement
- Hoffman Estates, IL Boiler Repair, Maintenance and Replacement
- Hoffman Estates, IL Thermostat Repair & Replacement
HVAC Installation, Sales & Design:
- Hoffman Estates Rooftop Unit Installation / Replacement
- Hoffman Estates Central Air Conditioning Installation/Replacement
- Hoffman Estates Furnace Installation / Replacement
- Hoffman Estates Boiler Installation / Replacement
- Hoffman Estates Heat Pump Installation / Replacement
About Hoffman Estates Illinois
The Village of Hoffman Estates is located in Cook County, Illinois and is a northwest suburb of the City of Chicago. Hoffman Estates is a diverse community of nearly 55,000 located along and on both sides (north and south) of Interstate 90. The Village also contains over 4000 acres of forest preserves under the auspices of the Forest Preserve District of Cook County. Hoffman Estates is responsible for 156 center-lane road miles that accommodate four main residential and business sectors: continued commercial and residential development in the west; established residential subdivisions and light commercial in the north; single-family residential in the south; and mixed-use single and multi-family residential and commercial in central Hoffman Estates.