New Lenox’s Most Reliable Heating and Cooling Repair Service
Energy-Efficient HVAC in New Lenox, Il
Are you tired of getting sticker shock whenever you look at your utility bills? When heating and cooling equipment isn’t efficient, it can make those bills go through the roof. Knights HVAC and Knights Electrical Heating Cooling are the local experts on energy-efficient HVAC in New Lenox. We can help you slash your energy costs with:
- Routine Maintenance – Sign up for our Ultimate Service Agreement, or USA, to enjoy free tune-ups, discounts on repairs and more. Most importantly, this plan will ensure that your equipment is maintained properly from one year to the next, which will help it to remain efficient for a long time to come.
- ENERGY STAR Equipment – At a certain point, there is no way to increase the efficiency of old HVAC equipment. That’s when it’s time to upgrade to something better and we can help. We’ll present you with a selection of affordable, energy-efficient options, and our team will install your new system in a way that ensures ongoing efficiency and comfort.
HVAC Repair & Maintenance:
- New Lenox, IL Rooftop Unit Repair, Maintenance and Replacement
- New Lenox, IL Furnace Repair, Maintenance and Replacement
- New Lenox, IL Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance and Replacement
- New Lenox, IL Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance and Replacement
- New Lenox, IL Boiler Repair, Maintenance and Replacement
- New Lenox, IL Thermostat Repair & Replacement
HVAC Installation, Sales & Design:
- New Lenox Rooftop Unit Installation / Replacement
- New Lenox Central Air Conditioning Installation/Replacement
- New Lenox Furnace Installation / Replacement
- New Lenox Boiler Installation / Replacement
- New Lenox Heat Pump Installation / Replacement
About New Lenox Illinois
In 2018, New Lenox, IL had a population of 26k people with a median age of 36.9 and a median household income of $108,638. Between 2017 and 2018 the population of New Lenox, IL grew from 25,701 to 26,032, a 1.29% increase and its median household income grew from $104,621 to $108,638, a 3.84% increase.
Located in Will County, 31 miles SW of the Loop. The village of New Lenox, like many of its neighboring communities, originated as a small agricultural settlement along the shores of Hickory Creek, a winding tributary of the Des Plaines River southwest of Chicago. For more than a century, Potawatomi and European traders and settlers had taken advantage of the waterway, and its surrounding groves and fertile lands, for food, transportation, and shelter. Farmers arrived in the 1830s after the federal government’s forced expulsion of Potawatomi from the area.